Hello Chris,

Chris> When I open TB!, can I also trigger a 3rd party program to run
Chris> at the same time (maybe via a script or something)?

If you already have Power Pro installed, you could do it the way you
mentioned in your other message. For those without, a simple batch
file would suffice, which you have a shortcut to on your desktop of
whatever.

Chris> What would be even better, is being able to close a program at
Chris> the same time as TB!, or am I just asking too much now!? ;-)

errrrrr. Maybe a program similar to pskill.exe from SysInternals, but
look for a process name rather than its PID.

Then that line could be the third line in the batch file, so that when
you click the X on TB, that program runs to kill the Proxy program.

So..

Runbat.bat

---------------

C:\blah\blah\blah\proxy.exe
C:\blah\blah\thebat.exe
C:\blah\blah\processkill "proxy.exe"

--
Leif Gregory (TB list moderator and fellow end user).

Tagline of the day:
Support a two term limit for Politicians - 1 in Office, 1 in Jail.

Using The Bat! 2.12.00 under Windows 2000 5.0
Build 2195 Service Pack 4 on a Pentium 4 2GHz with 512MB