On Wednesday, July 14, 2004, 8:30:08 AM, Andrew wrote:
AC> Greetings TBUDLers,

AC> I have TB! set up with two Account Groups, one for me, one
AC> for my wife, with separate shortcuts to the two groups using the
AC> command-line parameter /FOCUSU=, and in both Groups' Account
AC> Properties the default addressbook is set to <default>.

AC> Under 2.11.02 (and before), I see just my folders and just my
AC> addressbook, and my wife sees just her folders and just her
AC> addressbook, plus there are some common folders we both see.

AC> I just tried the upgrade to 2.12.00 and can't get this
AC> behaviour. The folder view works as before, but if I open my
AC> addressbook in my Group, it shows up also in my wife's group, and
AC> vice versa. Switched back to 2.11.2 and everything works as before.

AC> Can anyone reproduce this and tell me whether
AC> 1. It's a new feature (unwelcome here!)
AC> 2. Something's broken
AC> 3. I need to do something different.

AC> TIA

I find I have the same problem. It worked fine with 2.11.02 but now,
with 2.12, other groups see my address and I can see theirs. Also,
I have created some templates for use with certain people in my
address book. If someone in another group starts a new message to
someone who happens to be in my address book, their new message starts
with the template I set up!

This is a serious enough problem to perhaps send me back to 2.11.02.

Is there someway to avoid all this??

--
Thanks,
Rick