Allie Martin wrote:

AM> Just for those who wish to preserve those extra spaces after
AM> periods.

AM> Though Alt-L will remove them when reflowing text, Autoformat will
AM> not. Toggle on auto-format and try it, i.e., CTRL+Shift+F.

That works OK, but will still remove spaces if you edit a paragraph so
another.  For example, if I start inserting text at the beginning of:

Sentence one.  Sentence two.

When "one." wraps to a second line the second space will be gone.

Auto-format also has some unexpected side-effects.  Try editing a
Quick Template or a SmartBat pad with auto-format on.  Fortunately,
Ctrl+Z will put things right.

--
George

Using The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows XP Pro 5.1, Build 2600, Service Pack 1.