On Tue 20 July 2004, 16:49:05 +1000, Roelof Otten wrote:
RG>> Can't I sort the Trash folder by time deleted?
>
> Don't sort it, then the messages are in the order they got in it.

The problem is how not to sort the message list, since you cannot (as far
as I can see) set no sorting.

The solution (which I can't claim credit for) is to sort by some field
which has the same value for all messages. Flagging might do, or
attachments, priority or unread messages. If nothing else works, display
the folder and sort on that.

--
Robin Anson

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Running [EMAIL PROTECTED] (see: www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu)
   No of SETI units returned: 301