Hi List,

I was in the process of uninstalling a program, and I noticed that there are 2 entries
in my "installed programs" list for The Bat!. The first uses the TB icon, and the
second uses a normal-looking windows folder icon. They are both listed as having the
same size. The entry with the TB icon has a single button, saying "change/remove", and
the second entry has two buttons, one (enabled) saying "change" the other (disabled)
saying "remove". I cautiously clicked the change button, and I got a setup wizard
offering to modify, repair or remove TB from my system. I cancelled.

Why two entries? I remember installing a beta a while back, that used the msi
installation program, perhaps this is the culprit? If I uninstall one or the other, I
reckon (backups aside) I'm done for?

--
Chris
Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build  2195