Hi

I've just copied my old TheBat! v1.?? files to a new PC (the old one's toast!). I get
as far as specifying the network config and the program crashes - no error messages,
it just isn't there anymore.  When I try and run it again, it crashes immediately.
Since the files could have been corrupt, I downloaded v1.62 off the web site and
installed it in a new folder - same result. I did the same with V2 and got almost
identical results, the only difference was that this time it offered to tell Microsoft
about it!

Everything else is working OK - any ideas?

Ian G.

$0 Web Hosting with up to 120MB web space, 1000 MB Data Transfer
Get It Now At www.doteasy.com