Hi Allie,

> Use the browse deleted messages option. It's in the Folder menu.

 I had found this, but it isn't quite the same thing. You can only
 open one message at a time rather than look at a list of all the
 messages at once. In addition it isn't really showing what is
 currently on the server, in that if you really remove stuff from the
 server using another client, the Bat still shows these items when
 browsing deleted messages.
 Dare I suggest that this is (the) one thing that Outlook and Outlook
 Express do better?

--
Cheers,
 Phil