Hello batters,

Is it possible using hamster (Classic Hamster) to create a nntp to mail relay?
I am not interested in posting to newsgroups, only to be able to read news
using The Bat!

A quick search on the web revealed nothing. I know that there are some tools
that make the same thing but I was wondering if this is possible with hamster.
If it is not, is there any other tool to suggest?

TIA

--
|| George M. Menegakis - System Administrator ||