Hello Allie,

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 21:56:31 -0500 GMT (26/07/2004, 09:56 +0700 GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

AM> I don't understand what you mean here. What do you mean by halt the CC
AM> functionality?

He has set his accounts in TB to periodically check for new mail. He
is connected to the internet, but for some reason, he doesn't want TB
to check mail for a while. He is looking for a global way to ignore
the periodical checking and not have to go into each account's
properties and uncheck the box.

I have the same requirement sometimes. I close the firewall to achieve
that effect.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is
it considered a hostage situation?

under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
using a Pentium P4 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM