Hi

Friday, July 23, 2004, 1:35:49 PM, Wolffe wrote:

W> On Friday, July 23, 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] stated:

S>> Hi Michael,

S>> On 22 July 2004 at 21:18:06GMT +0100, Michael L. Wilson ..

MLW>>> 1. Create a new top level folder outside of any account folder tree.
.
.
.
MLW>>> 7. Press "send" and nothing happens

S>> Sorry, I've followed these instructions and sending mail works fine at
S>> my end.

Same here, just sends from my default account (unless I change it).

W> I go a different route, I've created an account without a related ISP. I draft
under that account.

Grey tide eel.

W>  When I get ready to send I click on options->>active account, select the account I
want then send.

Or indeed press the arrow at the end of the "from" field and select from the
drop-down list :-)

W> Filters send most of my incoming mail to these "null" accounts so I
W> can draft a reply without an oops.

Another grey tide eel.

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1