On Tue 27 July 2004, 10:43:08 +1000, Mike Email (The Bat!) wrote:
> I notice my last message quoted all the RFC-822 headers of the
> there perhaps a macro I can use in my reply template to prevent this
> happening again?

If you are viewing the headers when you select reply, you will see the
headers as part of the output from either the %QUOTES or the %TEXT
macros. Otherwise you won't. I don't think there is a macros that will
only quote the text in the body part under both circumstances, although
you could create a quick template to do that using a regular expression.

--
Robin Anson

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Running [EMAIL PROTECTED] (see: www.setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu)
   No of SETI units returned: 304