Hello Stuart,

Wednesday, July 28, 2004, 8:28:25 AM, you wrote:

> Hello 9Val,
> Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 2:46:38 PM, you wrote:

PB>>> differences between the two editors has always puzzled me. Does that
PB>>> mean that when I prepare a message using the Windows editor that my
PB>>> recipient will receive it as one long line,

9>> Yes, recipient will receive one long line

PB>>> or will their email
PB>>> program wrap it for them?

9>> Depends of program and its wrapping setting

>When would it show up as one long line in an e-mail
> program?

To tell the truth I am not sure, but I occasionally receive emails
that are in one long unwrapped line. I have to scrool for miles
sideways to read them. I am usure of the sending program.

--
Peter in New Zealand.

 Peter                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]