Jack @ 2004-Aug-1 11:30:35 PM
"Compressing folders" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Since this subject came up, can you (anyone) explain why there isn't
> an option to automatically compress and purge (other than when
> quitting)? It would seem a trivial thing to have an option that
> would do them both on a scheduled basis. I leave TB up all of the
> time so I have to keep remembering that I need to go in do that
> every once in a while.

Please support the following feature request:
https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0002482

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open.