Hello Andre!

On Tuesday, August 03, 2004, 4:16 PM, you wrote:

MB>>> Therefore, everything below it is quoted upon Reply, when Macros for
MB>>> quoting are in a person's template.

TGM>> What am I missing?  I use macros for quoting but nothing below
TGM>> Michael's cutline is quoted. ~shrug~

AW> Since some versions tb! supports pgp changed sig delimiters. Therefore
AW> it works.

If TB! is doing this automatically, why does it work for the TB!
lists, but not on tbot, where, when I made some changes, I
inadvertently left that expression out of my tbot Reply template, and
now I have to manually scrub tons of Yahoo! stuff, unless I highlight
and use Shift/Reply arrow button?

Mary
:Mary:
The Bat! 2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 1