Darrin Rich, [DR] wrote:

>   I set it to Strings: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Location: Sender
>   Presence: Yes

>   Action tab. I have check my specific color group I want applied.

>   Alternative tab:  Strings: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Location: Sender
>   Presence: Yes

> Strings: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Location: Sender
>   Presence: Yes

Strange that it shouldn't work if you have your strings entered
without typographical errors. There's one thing to check though:

How do you add this third string under the alternatives tab?

Do you use the 'Add Set' button, to make the rule setup look as in the
captured image (the correct way):

http://www.ac-martin.com/pics/alternative2.png

or do you use 'Alt-Ins' to make the setup look as in this captured
image (the incorrect way for your filter to work)?

http://www.ac-martin.com/pics/alternative1.png

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 The Bat!™ v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/2 on WinXP Pro (SP1)

..... The only thing shorter than a weekend is a vacation.