Hi Michael,
On 8/5/2004 2:10 PM my time, Michael wrote:
MLW> First let me say that The Bat! is the absolute BEST email program in
MLW> the world.  It does everything a normal person could want in an email
MLW> program.

I agree it is superior in most cases. I do tend to go back and forth
between Thebat and Opera's M2. I absolutely love the way M2 organizes
its mail by views or search folders instead of individual folders. I
have 4-6 e-mail accounts active at a time and M2 is a breeze at
handling them. I do know that TB has virtual folders, but still not
the same. Thebats ability to use macros and customization with filters
is why I use TB. The closest other e-mail client that is starting to nail the
idea of mail management as M2 is Bloomba. Bloomba is still fairly new
and a little buggy, but its getting better. My ideal email account
would be a combination of TB & M2. The mail management of M2 along with
the macros and customization of TB. Someone come up with this and Ill
be all over it :)

--
Darrin
WinXP Home Service Pack 1

" Logic is neither an art or a science but a dodge."