Gunivortus Goos @ 2004-Aug-7 4:31:19 AM
"Mailserver" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> wanna start with some experiments, using TB (2.13.b3) as mailserver,
> but forgot if I installed it as Server. Where can I check that?
If you mean list server, you have everything you need; just read the
help files.

However, if you need a true mail server (POP3, IMAP, or SMTP), you
will need to find a different program. The Bat! is an e-mail client,
not a server.

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1

With a rubber duck, one's never alone.