Hello Peter Kerekes,

08-Aug-2004 00:21, you wrote:

> Need some help to improve on Spam filtering.

Forgive me the stupid question, but do you actually "train" the BayesIt
filter if it has a false negative? (right click on the mail, Special, Mark
as Junk).

> Can anyone suggest a change in any settings to improve filtration?

Have you trained the BayesIt filter by importing a large Spam database? I
found its accuracy dropped when I did that. I only used "my" Spam for
training BayesIt, and its accuracy was much higher.

 Alexander

No one listens until you make a mistake.