Hello,

I've seen on the computer of a friend of mine that his version of The Bat has a great
feature : He has a background color set on the column used for sorting messages list.
If he clicks on "From" to sort on sender, the background color of the column "From"
become grey. And it's real for each column he wants to sort on. I ask him to know how
he had set this. He said me "nothing, It was by default".

On my TB, it is not set by default, and I have checked all features, I can't find
where to set this.

My friend use TB 2.12 like me and XP SP1 like me.

SO can help me ?

Thanks

--
WilWilWil (France)