Hallo Thorvald,

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:27:50 +0200GMT (11-8-2004, 10:27 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

TN> Now in some folders, I just get a header view and two tabs appear
TN> beneath the message window: Text and Headers.

The only way for me to duplicate this somewhat is when I set my view
for HTML/text and/or HTML-only messages for HTML only.
But that gives me two tabs HTML and Headers, so that is a bit
different from what you're experiencing.

TN> Anybody knowing what's the reason behind it?

You mentioned 'some folders', might they contain messages from the
same (group of) contacts(s)? If so might they have a different
lay-out? I'm thinking of the text being an attachment or something
like that.

TN> Oh, and Tabs at the bottom are not as good as having tabs at the
TN> top... ;)

As I want to ignore those tabs most of the time, I prefer them at the
bottom. On top they would be too prominent. YMMV

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 2.13 "Lucky" Beta/4
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.