Hello Thomas Fernandez,

11-Aug-2004 17:44, you wrote:

W>> I want to keep this setting but I want to delete some unused data from this
W>> history that is now to loud...

> I think you just need to highlight the entry in the drop-down list
> (the little arrow on the right) and delete it.

You need to highlight it with the LMB pressed and keep it pressed while
deleting items, or else you'll immediately pick the entry you highlighted
with the mouse. :-)

 Alexander

At last they are beginning to take me seriously. This imposes a terrible
burden on me. I must redouble my laughter. -- Lawrence Durrell