Hello Alexander,

Account ->> Properties -> General -> Checkbox "This
Account ->> account is the default
ASK> for MAILTO:"; ... will make the account the default account for common
ASK> folders, too. Its a bit misleading, indeed. :-)

Yes, that works! I was afraid that I might have to re-install.

Misleading is ok. The TB documentation could be better. Oh well. I'm a "dumb new user"
;) The user base is friendly, helpful, & knowledgeable, and that's what counts.

--
Thanks for the help,
 David