Hello Allie,

TA>>> I would also like to filter out these messages using Virtual folders.
>
>> I believe that can be done, but as I see no use for VF myself, I
>> can't speak from experience.
<snipped>
> This works very nicely and with other colour groups one could achieve
> the same effect with 'important' and 'to do' etc.

I can confirm it can be done and works very nicely. I currently use
colour groups and VFs for "Must Reply", "Important", For Action",
"Reference", "Follow Up" and (for sent messages) "Waiting Response". I
only wish messages could be assigned to more that 1 colour group.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v2.10.03