Bill Woodward, [BW] wrote:

> I have TB installed under Win XP.  When I delete a message from the
> Inbox it takes about 4 seconds for the deletion to occur.  This does
> not happend in any other mail folder except the Inbox.  The number of
> messages in the Inbox makes no difference, it always takes about 4
> seconds for the deletion to take place.

> I have tried compressing the Inbox and folder repair options. No
> difference after doing that.

> Thanks for any suggestions.

Try moving the messages to a newly created folder. When finished, exit
TB! and via explorer, go to your BatMail folder and find the offending
Inbox folder and delete the .tbb and .tbi files.

Restart TB! and then move the messages back to the Inbox. Tell us how
it goes.

PS// Make sure it's the right INBOX directory that you delete the tbb
and tbi files from. :)

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 The Bat!™ v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/5 on WinXP Pro (SP2)

..... Error: Keyboard not attached. Press F1 to continue.