Hi WilWilWil,

on Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:24:06 +0200GMT, you wrote:

W> As SO ask for using 2 plugins at the same time for blocking spam, is it possible
W> for  anti  virus  plugins  ?  Because my Grisoft plugin (not free version 6, but
W> registered version 7) sometimes doesn't see viruses within archives !

W> Any Suggestion for the 2nd plugin if I can use 2 model ?

You should not run two virus scanners at the same time. They are very
likely to disturb each other. At least that is what I learned. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

The irony of life is that no one gets out alive...

Winamp currently playing: N.E.R.D - Maybe (#Musik.Main - www.RauteMusik.de - powered
by www.gSp.biz)