Hello tbudl,

I decided to reinstall my computer... Therefore I want to make a
backup. That should be an easy task if only TB would do it. Everytime
I try it I get an error message that something is not ok. The last
time I did it I followed the advice to delete the .TBI file and tried
it again, but with the same message.

Is there another way to backup and restore then using the Tools menu
item or another way to trick TB to backup my accounts? (Maybe my mail
database is too large. Right now it has 670 MB on HD.)

 Raymund