Hello Zonnet,
Friday, August 20, 2004, 5:29:28 AM, you wrote:

M>>> Where's that option? I can't seem to find it.

SC>>  Under Message -> Print -> Print Range -> Selection

Z> Hi Stuart,

Z> Is that in the new beta version? I can not find "Print Range" in my 2.12 version.

As Rick said this is fairly standard on all Windows print dialog
boxes. It is quite handy when you only want to print part of what
shows up in a message, or any document for that matter.

 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! v2.13 "Lucky" Beta/5
 On Windows 98 4.10 Build #2222