Hello,

  I've been a Bat! user for around 7 years and though I've strayed
  from the fold on occasion I always end up coming back to TB, you
  just can't find anything better.

  I recently upgraded to 2.12 and really like the versatility of being
  able to compose messages in HTML when I wish.  But I've discovered
  that when using HTML mode, the spell checker does not function.  If
  I convert back to Plain Text, it works again.  Is this a bug in the
  new version?  I could find nothing which pertained to this on the
  FAQ page.

  Thank you.

  Bonnie