Hello,

  I think Ive stated this before, but Ill throw it in again. My
  primary email client is M2 (Opera's Mail client) I go back and forth
  between TB & M2. The main thing I dislike about TB is primary use of
  folders and secondary use of virtual folders. I think M2, bloomba
  and others that are coming out with the concept of search folders or
  virtual folders, whatever name you wish to call them have the right
  idea. Im experimenting right now with Neo (Nelson Email Organizer)
  add on for Outlook. http://www.emailorganizer.com/ this thing is
  exactly the right idea. It makes mail management a breeze.But I wish
  it had the ability for the use of macros like TB does. I just hope
  that TB will improve the use of its virtual folders. I still think
  regular folders are needed at times, but search views make it so
  much easier.
  Sorry, Im just rambling on out of frustration. I feel better now :)

--
Darrin
WinXP Home Service Pack 1

"If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be the process of
putting them in."