Good afternoon list,

 On a list i'm subscribed to, i have the lists mail address set up for a
 reply by way of a quick template. The part i'm using for it is:

 %TO=""%TO="list address"%CC="" which is invoked with %Qinclude="Cds"
 in the template. Still, i'm always getting my mail address in the
 "reply to" field.

 Is there something wrong with the way i use the %TO=""%TO="list
 address"%CC="" ?

 It used to work for me in previous versions of TB!

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com

Need a website?
http://www.w-orx.com