Hello tbudl,

I'm wondering about the threading of TB! in connection with GMX's web
interface.

I sent a mail about the my backup problem from my computer so I used
TB to do that. (msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

At work I saw a response from Chris and answered it from work
(msgid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]). Now this mail contains a
reference to the mail from Chris but it doesn't thread with it (at
least here with 2.13beta/6 and beta/7).

The question is why not? The threading should work in this situation as it
is possible to determine the thread where the mail belongs to.

 Raymund