Roelof,

Thursday, August 26, 2004, 10:48:41 AM, you wrote:

RO> Can't confirm that here. (I'm using the latest beta.) Can drag them to
RO> other places and to other sizes.

I figured out what is broken.  I keep The Bat! on screen #2 (of 3
displays) which are arranged as [2][1][3].  That makes the horizontal
screen coordinates NEGATIVE on the screen where TheBat! is living and
any attempt at sizing with negative numbers is being slammed to zero
by TheBat!.

If I run TheBat! on screen #1 (or screen #3), column sizing/moving
works correctly.  Both of those screens have POSITIVE horizontal
coordinates.

I posted a message about multiple monitors, too, and now I see that
this is related to that issue.

RO> Cannot find the menu for that either, but I found the register key:

Thanks!  The column has been revived!

--
Steve Valliere            | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Electronic Visions, Inc.  | http://www.e-visions.com