Hello tbudl,

  Is there any way to undelete messages?  I accidentally emptied my
  "Sent" folder :-( .  The messages are still there as I can browse
  the deleted messages.  I've copied the file to another filename just
  in case, but I'd really like to get them back.

 Steve

 "Let no man turn aside, ever so slightly, from the broad path of honor, on the
plausible pretence that he is justified by the goodness of his end. All good ends can
be worked out by good means. - Charles Dickens

TB! v2.12.00 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 1