> Folders that don't belong to any account.
> As a one account person I've never seen any advantages for them, but
> YMMV.

Thank you Roelof. I myself have 7 email accounts setup in The Bat!, each with their
own folder structure. From what I understand, if I created a common folder, it would
be displayed as if it was a separate email account, but being a folder, it would not
have the properties of an email account? I'm trying to work out the best way of
organising some of the folders under my main email account. A few of the folders don't
technically belong to my main email account (ie the messages within them are from
another account). When that old account was closed down, I simply dragged the folders
from it to my new account. I'm thinking that (as long as I understand the common
folder concept properly), that creating a common folder & then just dragging the
contents of the old folders to it may be more appropriate.

Regards,

Chris