Dz-Jay, [DJ] wrote:

>         I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but... Is there
> a way to set Deletion options for common folders (i.e. Alternate
> Delete, etc.)?  I use Alternate Delete to archive some folder's
> messages after a set amount of time.  But I cannot find a way to do
> this for common folders, since Alternate Delete options are set in
> the Account properties or in regular folders' properties; Common
> Folders have no extra tabs in their properties, although they have
> "Keep message on base..." and "Remove old messages on exit...", but
> no way to set an alternate delete to archive them. :(

Don't you see a 'Deletion' tab towards the end of the tabs in the
common folder properties? I see it here. Or is this a beta thing? I
don't have a v2.12 going here.

Under that tab, toggle on 'Use folder specific deletion settings' and
you can archive messages.

--
Allie Martin [List Moderator and fellow end-user]
 · My PGP-Keys: http://key.ac-martin.com ·

..... I can do without essentials but I must have my luxuries