Hello there,

i use different accounts in windows xp home. An account with
administrative rights to set up and configure my system and for work
plain user accounts.

When i try to open TB from one of the user accounts, it starts, but
stays gray with the centered message: "no message selected". When i
launch it with "execute as..." (sorry, don't know the right englisch
translation, since i use a german version of windows, but you all
should know what i mean nonetheless) it works fine.

But this isn't an option, because i don't want to give away my admin
pw, to all the users on my machine (no company, just family btw.). So,
what other options do i have?

If someone experienced the same in xp pro and found a workaround with
user rights, please tell me, cuz i have a tool, which allows me to do
the same in xp home.

--
Regards,
Ralph