On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 23:59:29 +0200, Andre Wichartz wrote:

> Hello Peter,
>
> On 24 Aug 2004 at 16:58:43 -0400 GMT [22:58 CEST] you wrote:
>
> PK> Where can I find the latest version of BayesIt for download?
>
> PK> The site given in Plugin-BayesIt is a Russian language page of Ritlab.
>
> PK> TIA
>
> http://www.ritlabs.com/download/bayesit/bayesit0511.rar

I have downloaded 053 from the ritlabs site:

Version 0.5.3
[http://www.ritlabs.com/download/bayesit/bayesit053.rar]
(20.04.2004)

- when installing from The Bat! preferences menu it was necessary to
configure the filter manually. Now it assumes all default settings itself.
- The window about "can't create folder" were shown in some false cases.
+ The filter assumes it's interface language during installation and tries
to load appropriate language from the file bayesit.lng. The file is checked
in the filter's working folder, filter's program folder, The Bat's program
folder and finaly in the main The Bat! mail folder.
* some strings in English interface were changed and official source files
for translators are now commited to CVS. Together with previous feature it
makes BayesIt easy-localizable.