I can't believe it.

It's hardly a year since version 2 came out and I was wondering why there
were so few minor releases in the last weeks. Now RITLabs is releasing
version 3 without functioning IMAP support in V2 (promised) and a whole
load of new, unfixed bugs introduced.

This is a slap in the face of all users - to get bugs fixed now (in
software you paid for) you have to get the next version. I suppose version
4 will be out six months from now, and version 5 three months after that?
After which you'll be paying for minor releases?

But hey, it's going to be 50% off if you bought all the previous versions!

I'm very angered right now.
Roman