Hi

Sunday, August 15, 2004, 1:20:26 AM, rich gregory wrote:

rg>>> How, [do] you enter the 2 handles to begin with? Did you use ANY
rg>>> keystroke(s) at all to indicate to TB! that it had correctly
rg>>> guessed the correct email address by it's handle?

rg>>> Once the TO: line had been populated with the full email address, what
rg>>> did you do to get the second handle in there without destroying the
rg>>> auto-entered (and already correct) address from the first handle you
rg>>> typed in?

rg>>> I pressed comma, a most natural thing, which destroys the auto-entered
rg>>> correct address.

rg>>> If you had to make ANY keystrokes at all, why NOT allow the comma?

SC>> Did you try: Start typing first name, when correct address appears
SC>> push Right Arrow then the comma, and then start typing the second
SC>> name. Not sure if this addresses the whole thread, but it seems to let
SC>> you enter two addresses and still use auto fill.

rg> My point exactly, you have to hit TWO keys to get it done.

rg> Why would TB! "think" that a comma, entered on the address line, might
rg> mean anything else other than "The address, as is, is already
rg> correct"?

  For exactly the reason Roelof described above in his "Doe, John"
  example. On the other hand I can think of no reason not to allow
  a semi-colon, which (to me) is the natural thing to use..

MFPA                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! v2.11.02 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1