> For me, proper formatting of text-only messages, including the ability
> to re-flow quotes, is very important, and neither Outlook nor Opera's
> M2 or AK-Mail or Thunderbird (haven't tried others) has any function
> like that of TB's "ALT-L" keyboard shortcut - I'm using it all the
> time.

The question is - when will the Micro Ed editor have the ability to
properly re-flow quoted text without the need to use the justify left
(ALT-L) keyboard shortcut?

It's irritating when an email client (not just The Bat!) doesn't do it
for you - more so in Thunderbird than any other client. When you do
Rewrap (or ALT-L in The Bat!) it does it wonderfully - but why can't it
do this when you hit the Reply button so that the user is left with a
beautifully formatted email ready to reply to? :)

Regards,

        Martyn