MAU wrote:

I think I will stick with 2.12 and look for another client :(

If you don't want to upgrade for whatever reason, I suggest you stay
with 2.12 (bugs included). You are not going to find anything better out
there at the moment. Maybe prettier, but not better.

I second the motion, IF one is only using POP3. As an IMAP user, I'm just too frustrated with all the exception errors, spontaneous closing, doubling of messages, and flaky filtering/syncing to be able to recommend TB to any IMAP users. Of course there are some IMAP users whose experience is not as negative as mine, but as for myself, I'm already putting Thunderbird to the test. I'll sorely miss MicroEd and Templates, but everything else seems to very pleasantly be running smooth as silk in Thunderbird.

--

________________________________________________ Current version is 3.00.00 | 'Using TBUDL' information: http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html