Hi joeo,

on Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:30:48 -0400GMT, you wrote:

j> I am using FIREFOX but I can not read German. Where can I download the Regfix?

Use this link:
http://www.batboard.net/index.php?showtopic=2334&st=0&#entry22372, go to
the part saying

,-----
| Lösung: Firefox Regfix installieren. Einfach runterladen, FF beenden und
| Doppelklick auf die Reg.-Datei. Download
`-----

and click on Download. After downloading close Firefox and execute the
downloaded registry key.

Please note, that I haven't tried this myself. I just translated what is
on that link. :-)

--
Cheers
Peter

"Smash forehead on keyboard to continue."

Winamp currently playing: Hot Tuna - Water Song