Hi list,

a couple of months ago all my common folders suddenly vanished. They
are still in my mail folder, but fail to show in TB.

Whenever I recreate them, they appear back, but just for the running
session. When I close TB and reopen it, they are gone again.

For instance: If I mark a message as junk, the common Junk folder
introduces himself again at the bottom of my account list. Hurray!

When I close TB and restart, the Junk folder is gone from the tree
again - although it's still on the drive.

I first experienced this problem with a 2.11 beta (maybe 2.10x) and
upgrading to TB 3 did not solve the problem.

Now, where might the reasons for this strange behaviour be found?

Does anyone have any idea? I want my common folders back to stay! :-(

Take care,
Andreas

--
My homepage: www.andreas-schwartmann.de | ICQ#: 23060752
PGP 8.0 key: www.andreas-schwartmann.de/pubring.pkr

- Mailed with The Bat! 3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2 -