Hallo rich,

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 11:56:03 -0400GMT (1-9-2004, 17:56 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

RG> 1) Anyone care to comment on if they think there is compelling reason
RG> to upgrade from the version of TB! I am still using to either of the 2
RG> available free 2.x upgrades?

I think the improved filtering system is worth it.

RG> 2) I am also interested in trying out v3 *BUT* if I do not like it is
RG> there a sane roll-back method?

As long as you don't change your account settings or filters, you can
roll back any minute. (For now)

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.