As a courtesy to all of you who have helped me over the years, a
short note of thanks & to say that I'm taking a break from TB! for
a variety of reasons.

The recent beta/new version/licensing bruhaha sort of turned me
off, but more important to me, I wrote two polite requests for
information from RIT labs & I've rcvd no response. Not that I
expect RITLabs to answer every post sent to them but I do expect
that the reasonable questions I asked, should be answered in some
form. That didn't happen.

Not big deal but, like many of you, these are very active lists &
require fair amount of time to read/respond & sometimes throw in a
helping hand for another user or even to report a bug or two or
three... to RIT Labs so they can improve the product.

My feeling is if they don't have time to respopnd a couple of
simple questions, then I don't feel right spending my time on
their behalf either.

There are a # of other email clients on the market now that are
lapping at TB!'s heels. Most of us don't use all of TB!'s powers
anyway, or at least, I don't.

So take care.

I think I'll play with Poco now.

--