Hello

I subscribed to this list for one reason: I seem to have slipped into a Franz Kafka
novel with The Bat!'s support team. LOL

Very recently, I took advantage of the upgrade offer and purchased a license for v3.
In prompt fashion came the receipt and registration emails. Then came another email
telling me that my email to Mike Welli was being examined by STEVEN, the automated
anti-spam tool that has been installed by The Bat!'s team.

A couple of observations about this, if I may....

1. I never sent an email to Mike Welli or to any other member of The Bat!'s team

2. STEVEN invites the user to Reply to the automated message to verify that the
message came from a real person and not from a spam machine. uh huh. Replies go to:

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and, when a Reply is sent, the user very promptly gets a notification email, saying
"user unknown."

As we who subscribe to this list know, that "unsubscribe" address has nothing to do
with how we should unsubscribe from this list. It quite obviously also has nothing to
do with much of anything else. LOL

Poor STEVEN. It only knows what it has been told, and it has been given an invalid
Reply To: address.

Things are sure going to be peaceful for The Bat!'s support team. :-D

Or, somebody could fix this problem? hmmmmm?

Tom Duda