Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

AM> Hello ,

AM> I knew that I'd eventually have to do this, but I didn't predict that
AM> it would be now, especially with all that has been recently happening.
AM> Though they may seem to be connected, they really aren't.

AM> I'll be stepping down as one of the moderators of the lists (TBUDL,
AM> TBBETA and TBTECH), effective as of now.

AM> Unfortunately, I can no longer consistently find the time, nor am I
AM> able to provide the sort of list coverage that I used to which has for
AM> some time, made moderating for me, very difficult. It's no longer the
AM> enjoyable, though, hard work it used to be and with this essential
AM> ingredient (enjoyment) missing, I thought it best to stop.

AM> It was not an easy decision to make since I've had some really good
AM> times moderating the lists over the years. I've made some special
AM> friendships, and it was really great assisting with running such a
AM> great effort which has improved support for many TB! users so that
AM> they can maximize their use of TB!.

AM> Note that I'll not be leaving the lists entirely. I'll still be
AM> around, but no longer as an official trouter.

Heartfelt thanks for all your help to us newbies over the years.

Without you and the rest of the team, I would have given up on The Bat
long ago.

As it is, The Bat does a great job.

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v1.62r on Windows 98
4.10 Build 2222  A

...The only person getting his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.