Hello,

i use TB a lot for online auctions and make adress book entries for
all my customers.

What i want to do, but can't figure out how to, is the following:

somebody i don't have in my adress book writes me, i add them to
adress book and reply - but i want to reply with e.g. "Hello
firstname lastname," with the info from the adress book and not the
name, the sender of the to be replied mail uses, e.g., if he / she
doesn't use a name after all, i just have "Hello emailadress,"...

I hope, i made myself clear, what i want to do and someone can help
me...

--
Regards,
Ralph