Composed on 9/6/04, at 11:16 PM GMT

I've not really noticed any problems (so far) with Ver 3 except for a
noticeable slow down associated with an active MailTicker.

For example. This happens when writing an email, and new mail arrives
which activates the MailTicker. If I choose ignore the new mail and
continue writing the email, or making address book entries etc,
actions such as spell checking or right mouse activated options
temporarily freeze TB! for about 10 to 15 seconds. This is something
that my previous versions have never done.

Is there a setting within the TB! that I can change (apart from
de-activating the MailTicker) that will cure this annoying problem?

Charlie

TB ver:3.0 | Windows XP Home, Build 2600, Plll 650Mhz (320MB Ram)