Richard H. Stoddard @ 2004-Sep-6 8:10:26 PM
"Bouncing Emails" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> To me, the thing that sets TheBat is its ability to bounce (in
>> addition to forward) emails.
> I seem to missing something here - how do I bounce e-mails? I get
> enough scams (not spam) that it would be nice to bounce them.

I too seem to be missing this feature. Perhaps he is referring to the
"Redirect" feature. That only program I know of that bounces mail is
MailWasher.

Take a look at http://www.419eater.com/ if you want a good chuckle...

--
Chris
Quoting when replying to this message is good for your karma.

Using The Bat! v3.0 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

In a Nonsmoking Area: "If we see smoking we will assume you are on
fire and take appropriate action."